Catch-up post
Busy,busy.....where does the time go? After getting a call from " Cousin Kim", reminding me that I haven't posted in weeks, I thought I would rattle-off my days.
  • Tuesday the 5th. Don anbd I have been attending a Love and Logic parenting class. If you are not familiar with this style of parenting, it is pretty eye-opening to see how your behavior effects your children.
  • Wednesday the 5th. We moved out of our house! I forgot about that. We had our floors refinished and repaired after the remodel. So obviously, I was busy moving out on Tuesday, as we had to be out in the am. Poor dogs lived in the basement......
  • Worked the school store. Really, I stand there and spy to make sure that small children are not stealing the school blind......it's cute!
  • Friday the 8th. GREAT DAY for Fender's. We had awards day for EmmaRae at CCMS. ALPHA HONOR ROLL! She amazes me, and I am so proud of her and for her. That was at 8:30 am, then at 10:30 am we had Joshua's awards ceremony, the A_B Honor Roll and Perfect Attendance.
  • I cant remember it all, but I think EmmaRae had a sleep-over on Friday night that evolved into a day with her friend with us on Saturday.Fun day.
  • Sunday the 10th. I spent 2 hours trying to get my internet up on my computer. Remember, I am STILL living next door at my dad's home, visiting mine. I rolled all my computer stuff into the kitchen so I could come in and access it. So, 2 hours into my failed attempt to get internet up and running, it hits me HARD! The #$%^ phone line had been cut 4 months ago during our remodel. and I FORGOT. 2 precious hours of my day, blown! Later that day, Don rolled it all throught the yard into the basement door, so we could use the phone line, to get internet sevice. All the while, EmmaRae spent ALL day writting a paer for class. An EXPERT project on anything you want.....she chose WW1. WW1???? yes, WW1. ok....I am now on the phone with some guy in India, trying to decode his language, so I can fix my computer that now has dsl outlet, but will not open.JOY. about 45 minutes later, I am free and running. Now E can print some photos offline for her expert project. The phone rings and it is my mom.....

this is where the day gets sad.... Mom calls to tell me that a lifelong friend had died.

  • Monday is a blurr. Josh had a soccer game and I stayed home to be with E and help with her expert project. She so does not need my help.
  • Tuesday morning is lauched into a Love and Logic Parenting Class.....love this stuff. Did I mention it is free at CCMS?
  • Wednesday, the 13th. I attended the funeral with my mom.
  • I forgot that I was to spy at the school store today, Thursday the 13th. We moved Partially into our home!!!!!
  • Don also left for Florida with Kirk. It was also Valentine's day and my refrigerator stopped running. JOY! 8 hours later and a trip to Lowe's under my odometer, my brother comes to help change the circuit breaker for me. Long story short, my coffee maker had a bad element and kept tripping the circuit. GREAT.
  • Friday morning, I have no caffeine. bummer. I have caffeine, just no coffee maker to brew. I am an addict to the stuff. Time to quit!
  • ALL weekend, I worked with my dear friend Patty who has been teaching me how to use my miter box and air gun I got for Christmas. My house is looking sooo much better! I was consumed all weekend with that!
  • Fast forward to today, the 21st of February. I have to go spy at the school store today. I should be in the shower but I wanted to get theis posted.

If you are still reading this, WOW!!! But this is only a brief insight into where I have been. Don is home and very sick. FLU??? We know it is not strepp. As we were at the Urgent Care Monday, checking that out. Oh yes, we gave our cat away!!!!

I hope I never have another long boring post like this with out photos. I haven't seen my camera in 2 weeks. ugggg.

Happy Day to you all.

Judith

ps forgive my spelling errors. I am out of time!

Comments

Popular Posts