Today
  • 2 layouts done!
  • floors getting sanded and finished this week...moving-out(fun)
  • Lego Club after school. thank you don for being a great dad and helping the new club out today.
  • 27 bags of golfish for Lego Club, complete
  • found the smell in house, not boiled eggs from 3 days ago. josh has been keeping his used rocket "motors" in his room.....i don't know what happend to them!
  • happy day having " qvc paper crafting " program playing while i cleaned house .
  • i don't like being a dog owner when it's rainy...
  • josh has a soccer game this evening
  • emmarae spent every dime she had(dimes not in the bank) on jeans yesterday.the day i thought that would never come, is here.
sorry for the drive-by! oh, and the answer to the daily spark. 20 students in the class!
J

Comments

  1. They look awesome. Love the photo of Lucy! Sounds like you are going to have a busy evening! Maybe I will talk to you later!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith,
    Loved what you did with the Kit and I hear you have been up to lots of Home Imporvments latley, Like you needed to do anthing your house was already amazing:) I think you have forced me to start a blog to:)Talk to you soon Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it says heather above that bedcuase I was signed into our Twelve Fridays account But its really just me Heathers Sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:22 PM

    Hey Judith, I just wanted to tell you that I love your layouts- keep up the GREAT work! Don't you love that paper:)
    (Heidi's BFF) Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts