Posted by Picasa
poor guy....
Josh either has an abcessed tooth or gum. probably both. if you have ever been around josh you know he is full of life and energy. the word "nap" has eluded him since he was 3. he is the child who will play in the snow or cool creek water and never say he is cold. he goes straight for FROZEN. he has no middle guage. he is on or off. fine or frozen. well or sick. this photo was taken hours ago...it is worse now. he fell asleep waitnig for the dr. today. in the office. that has never happend. i googled "abcessed tooth phtotos" omg....horrible images. shouldn't have done that. really gonna worry now. don, emmarae and the 2 dogs are camping in cherokee. all my clothes that fit and make-up are in cherokee as well. i won't be leaving the house anytime soon.
happy easter friends.
hug your family.
j

Comments

  1. Oh I am so sorry Judith! Poor Josh! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you...I'm here if you need me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts