"FAFF"
Posted by Picasa
One of our's is coming home for a visit! Marianne Lovstad, our exchange student form Norway will be in town the week of April 13-20. It has been many years since we have had Marianne on this side of the ocean, and in celebration of her return home, a gathering has been planned by Ray and Sue McClinton, Marianne's host family for her year in the states.
The gathering is this Sunday the 13 around 4 pm. Please email me or post here(probably easier to help me count if you all could do it here and it wouldn't flood my box). You can also leave a post for "Marna" as she checks my blog (boring as it is) often.
Marianne, I can't wait to see you....I hope you have a nice flight here.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Tag You're It.....Montie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Hi Judith and the rest of you!!! I cant wait to go, packing my suitcase as I write this. It will be good to be back in NC for a visit and I look forward to seing old friends again. I also look forward to bringing up some good memories of my year with Debbie and her family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts