I made it!
the flag that is.




Posted by Picasa



I have been admiring a flag from the Pottery Barn catalog.

anywho.....I only had to buy the paint and chain to hang it with, all the rest was salvaged from my basement. It is bead board, painted and distressed with a warm glaze, and a final coat of varnish! The wood is from an old bench that sat in my yard for Y E A R S. PB wanted $129.00. I spent under 10 and had a blast. I used my table saw, miter saw and air guns to piece together.O N E problem, only 28 states on my porch! Hope the kids don't use my interpretation for their education! .....I should ready myself for bed...I was up until midnight counting stars last night. I wish you could see it irl....the detain is nice.(if I do say so myself)

Night
J

Comments

  1. Hey! YOu know I love this flag. I am so glad that you got it done and hung up. It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. I am "officially" placing my order here.
    :) Beth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts