A Full Day of SHOPPING!
Friday, May 2
meet Patty

Posted by Picasa
Patty called this morning and invited me to go shopping with her to Gaffney, SC. (home of Pottey Barn Outlet) I was all over it. I finished-up chores I had been avoiding and was ready to go in no time We had a blast "junking" our way through Landrum and Tryon.....so much so, we didn't leave until after 5...which put us in Gaffney at 6 ish. I was blown away by BP. I get so overwhelmed when it comes to shopping for furniture. My head spins and I seriously feel nauseated! I have learend that I am the queen of purchasing small items. Yep, the smaller and cheaper the better! I avoid committing to large pieces. So, part of my "therapy" was to commit to an 8x10 jute rug and a cool chair. Not small and not so cheap! I will own these things forever, that's what i do.
Patty is a great friend. She has opened my eyes to the possibilities of my life and c r e a t i n g my home. She has shown me how to use the miter and table saw, instructed me on my air guns and just held me to the fire to reach my full potential. Oh, and painting, how can i forget the painting we have done. LOTS! My fear of change and creating change in my home have been hand in hand for years. (living in your home for 11 years and not hanging a thing....um, yeah, pretty bad.) I can't thank her enough for all that she has done and been to me. She knows E V E R Y T H I N G about creating a home. From folding to cleaning, decorating to digging ditches. The woman is amazing. Someone I aspire to be like. AND, you local gals may have seen her on tv, she is the owner operator of Advanced Laser and Electrolysis. She knows how to remove hair! See, I told you she knows it all! Thank you, Patty!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great time...so glad! ;) Someday you will make it to the crop! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts