one week...
how time flies.

we love the computer when it works, this week, i have not loved my computer. i DID however, have a great experience at best buy. really nice "geek" named jason, (remember that name), helped me fix my ailing machine. best buy could fire all the other 35 employees there that day and let jason run the show....he practically was anyway! new ram installed and i was ready to go. nice. i was so excited i even went out and purchased a new, economical and decent printer!!! i was so excited.....until. until the next day when the computer would not get online. by the time i had time to call at&t, it was late tuesday night. they ups'ed me a new modem, it arrived thursday at 5:30 pm......took some trial runs, but i think we are green here at the fender's for getting internet service, until.......

i can not believe that we have one full week of school behind us. the transition into the new year has been seamless.

many things are on my plate that need to be finished this morning. i just wanted to update, and enjoy my internet service while i have it!!!

c ya!
J

Comments

Popular Posts