Raffle Baskets are here!



Posted by Picasa
Fairview has a history of selling "baskets" for part of the PTA fundraising. Here is a sneak at the baskets I have been working on.
$$500.00 of gas!
yep, Kounty Line has donated $500.00 of bp debit cards to raffle off! good for any bp nation wide. let me know if you are interested. only one dollar a ticket.
and the second and most close to my heart,
"Scrapper's Delight".
This basket missed the deadline last year. I have been holding on to it to place in this year's event. I want to my friends to know that i have listed this basket as being donated by,
"My Circle of Friends"
joanna bolick, beth hooper, heather preckel and myself.
you guys are so special to me, and this basket would NOT be possible if it weren't for you generosity and willingness to support me and my cause.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
the funds raised will go 100% to the children at Fairview.
J

Comments

  1. mhhwaaaaa!
    Those are great baskets - I bet the gas one, especially, will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Great baskets and love the circle of friends...how cool! Let's do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! I am so proud of you for putting out the effort to put these together. You rock! Miss ya...sorry I have been MIA. Still having challenging days at work. Pray for me!
    :)B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts