Posted by Picasa
Excited....
to be part of this new team! http://twelvefridays.com/
I have taken about a year off from scrapping. Mostly because I had worked myself into a "perfect" mindset. Scrapbooking became a stress to me. I lost the joy in creating that perfectly fit my love for photography, crafting and journaling. I refuse to let myself get into that corner again. I am going to concentrate on capturing the memories and moments that inspire me the most. I miss my creative self....
Hopefully blogging will help me open creative doors in myself as well.
Middle of the Class
On a certain math test, EmmaRae gets both the tenth-highest score in her class and the tenth-lowest score. If every student has a different score, how many students are in EmmaRae's class?
Can you figure it out?

Comments

  1. you know i love this photo! really showcases the paper! your words are inspiring...and echo my own thoughts. i look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...we officially need to get together and take photos of our next kit together! So serious about that so I'll be calling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts