view into living room

into living room other side...

from desk top...

ok....the truth. shoe molding waiting for me to be put up.
doors need to be repainted, still have clear-film in them from initial painting, my friend Patty helped me put trim around door!! computer and printers to left where chair is, dark door to left is my temporary scrap space. black cabinet is full of stuff i had to place in there before we had to move out a few weeks ago.
So, I have been to Atlanta and back! Patty and I went to IKEA, Container Store, Crate and Barrell, Pottery Barn (see new desk!! it is really a bar), Restoration Hardware and a few other places along the way. It was an awesome and FAST trip!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Looks so cool Judith! I want to come SEE though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts