Second Verse, Same as the First....


Posted by Picasa
I love animals. No one could possible love them more than me. But today I have had enough! Why the title, remember my post a few weeks back about the dogs, the lawn guys and the dogs??? Oh yes and the familiar tune of, " I didn't sleep at alll last night" ? My life in summary today.
I didn't sleep last night. I wanted to nap today. After working tirelessly on figuring out my printer problems, I accepted defeat and went to take a nap. I swear, not 3 minutes later, the bird. peck peck peck peck....dogs barking at who?? THE WIND.....yes, the wind blows from the north through our front porch area and bangs my "I Made It " flag against the porch wall. Lucy barks...Lucky chimes in, Lucy thinks "ohhhh, this must be good, Lucky barked"...so she barks longer, and LOUDER. then the bird leaves and the wind calms......silence. ahhhh. peck peck peck....errrrrr. the wind kicks in....the dogs hit the chorus and I belt out the lead, "Shuuuuut-up".(not really, but I felt like it!)
All.
morning.
long.
round and round. add the phone ringing twice and i gave-up. Ohhh, i did leave out the best part of the "bird" end of the story? I grabbed my camera and lay( is it lay or lie?) in bed to take these shots. hey, I am an optimist at heart. These shots are of "it" at my bedroom window. He has been coming around since my first bird post......pecking and messing up all my windows on the south side of the house. it is a collective solar home, ALL the windows are on the south!
i am tingly, giddy happy over the idea of getting rubber snakes to put on the window sills to scare the bird away does anyone know where i can find one or two? Target doesn't carry them.
and, it is a long shot, but if there is anyone who reads my blog and knows anything about making printers and computers speak the same language to get a decent print, call me!
i can't seem to laugh at this point, but the little critter is beatting on the living room window as i type. Lucky is sleeping on the couch and i don't have a clue where Lucy is.......kids should be home any minute.....thanks for listening. only a few more hours until bedtime! yay!

Comments

  1. You crack me up. I can hear you saying these words as I read them. I don't know about getting your printer and computer to cooperate. Sorry! But thanks for the help with my computer. You're the best. As far as rubber snakes go, maybe the Dollar General or Dollar Tree?
    Talk to you soon!
    :) B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts